Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
Aiken, Sc vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
Aiken, Sc vs Luperon, Dominican Republic
Aiken, Sc vs Mexico City, Mexico
Aiken, Sc vs Kochi, Japan
Aiken, Sc vs Ushuaia, Argentina
Mahinerangi Dam vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Mahinerangi Dam vs Leeming, Uk
Mahinerangi Dam vs Nandaime, Nicaragua
Mahinerangi Dam vs Bialystok, Poland
Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang vs Iranshahr
Kostroma vs Valdivia
Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut vs Baker Lake, Nt
Tara vs Huron, Sd
- The distance between Aiken, Sc, Usa and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 13,950 km or 8,669 mi.
- To reach Aiken, Sc in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 75.4° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Aiken, Sc bearing 54.4° or NE .
- Aiken, Sc has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Aiken, Sc is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 8.9 °C (16°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.3 °C (18.5°F) more in Aiken, Sc. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 324.6 mm (12.8 in) more which is equivalent to 324.6 l/m² (7.97 US gal/ft²) or 3,246,000 l/ha (347,019 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.5° higher in Aiken, Sc than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Aiken, Sc relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs Aiken, Sc
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -3 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Aiken, Sc vs Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil
Aiken, Sc vs Ilopango, El Salvador
Aiken, Sc vs Milano/ Malpensa, Italy
Aiken, Sc vs Teresina, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Monte Alegre, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Bitola, Macedonia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Gridino, Russia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Prescott, Ar, Usa
Catania, Sicily vs Saint Paul, Ne
Lake Tekapo vs Hemlock, Ny
Pjatigorsk vs Neyba
Mombasa vs College Park, Md
Aiken, Sc vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam