| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aiken, Sc in September is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 89.4mm (3.5in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Aiken, Sc September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Aiken, Sc, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Aiken, Sc:
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 167.1 kms (103.8 miles) NNW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) N
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) NW
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 26.3 kms (16.4 miles) NW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) W
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SW
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) NE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 169.8 kms (105.5 miles) NE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NE
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) E
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) E
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 81.6 kms (50.7 miles) E
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) S
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 98.2 kms (61 miles) SE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) S